Multiple check valve
Prevents water hammer in pump stations
- Closes instantly as fluid stops and thus preventing the reverse flow.
- Avoids noise and closing shock, vibration in pipes, pump and other valves
- Low inertia and mass of the closing disks of the valve.
- This check valve elimitates the water hammer in pumping facilities when a non controlled stop occurs.
- This check valve closes with no delay due to the minimal displacement of each of the multiple closing disks. There is no reverse flow and overpressure is insignificant. Also valve operation is silent.
- POLANCO multiple check valve reduces costs by simplifying the design of pumping stations as it works properly without the need of pressure relief valves, surge shafts, hydro-pneumatic tanks, inertia wheels, stronger pipes, etc.
- Low head loss due to enlarged valve seat section.
- Bodies are made on carbon steel coated with RILSAN poliamide. Mechanisms are made of stainless steel.
- It is made from DN-65 to DN-1600 and pressures from PN-10 to PN-64.