Allows easy dismantling of a valve in a straight pipe
- Very useful to make the assembly and disassembling of the set of elements in pumping facilities easier, allowing the dismantling of the other elements: pump, check valve, gate valves, etc.
- It consists of two bodies that slide the one on the other, providing the watertightness by means of two EPDM O-ring gaskets.
- The bodies are fixed through several stainless steel tensors that determine the wished length.
- The maximum shortening in all diameters is 4 centimeters.
- The bodies are made of carbon steel and coated with polyamide RILSAN. This treatment has certificate of aptitude for drinking water.
- It is made from DN-65 to DN-4000 and pressures from PN-10 to PN-40.